You are here
Parent Info - Page 2
Important Immunization Information:
Your 7th grader must bring the following immunizations up to date for fall entry into 7th grade:
- Tetanus/Diphtheria with Pertussis (Tdap) booster
- Second dose of Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- 3 Doses of Polio
- 3 Doses of Hepatitis B (HBV)
- 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox) or disease date
- Meningococcal (Meningitis)
Documentation of your child's compliance is due to the OMS Health Office immediately.
Dress Code Policy
Attendance Line: 952-806-8602
ABCs of Learning & Grading Information
Middle School Security
Parents and families, please be aware of the following afterschool policies regarding students in the building:
• All middle schools will lock their doors at 3:15 p.m. each day. Students not in any school- or district-approved program or activity must leave the premises and school grounds at this time.
• Students are allowed in the school after this time ONLY IF they are in a Galaxy program, school-sponsored athletic or academic program, or other approved purpose.
• Please make arrangements with your students for pick up or transportation home.
Incoming Student Information
(Wednesday, August 7 or Thursday, August 8)
Food Service and Menu Information
An important part of our 1:1 technology has been the implementation of a classroom tool for teachers and student communication, assignments, testing, etc. Here is a link to additional information and a quick video.