Get involved at Olson Middle School!
Starting this fall, we will be going to a new registration process. Fall MS athletics registration will start on August 22, 2016. Please read the instructions below carefully as they have changed.
Sports Physical Information
- MSHSL sports qualifying examination clearance form 2016-2017
The online system will prevent registration if the physical is more than three years old or if the physical is set to expire during the season for which you are registering.
- Free sports physicals- click below for date/time:
- Twin City Orthopedics
- You can check your student's current physical date by going to the sports Registration Page, selecting the "My Account" button on the upper left part of the screen, logging into your account, and selecting the "Medical" tab to find if the physical is current or not (Remember they are good for 3 years)
Other Forms and Resources
- Cross Country - Girls & Boys, grades 6-8
- Volleyball - Girls, grades 7-8
- Soccer - Girls, grade 8
- Wrestling - Boys, grades 6-8
- Track & Field - Girls & Boys, grades 6-8:
John Born, Middle School Athletic Director
call 952-681-6661 or Email